The meeting was attended by:
- Representatives of the Sole Shareholder - the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Officials of OJSC MCC "Entrepreneurship Development Fund".
- Representative of an independent audit company CJSC ACF "Kyrgyzaudit"
- Registrar, represented by Medina LLC
The meeting heard and approved:
- Report on the financial and economic activities of the company for 2022.
- Report on the implementation of the budget for 2022.
- The company's annual budget for 2023.
- A new company strategy for 2023-2027 has been approved.
During the meeting, the positive results of the activities of OJSC MCC Entrepreneurship Development Fund were noted, also, the Sole Shareholder was instructed to introduce advanced digital technologies into the work process and strengthen work to support entrepreneurs in the regions.
It should be noted that OJSC MCC “Entrepreneurship Development Fund” was founded in 1991. 100% of the shares are owned by the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic.